Derek was born on May 22 he is our biggest baby at 8 pounds 8 ounces and 20 inches long. I had to put all the new born clothes up and get all the 1 to 3 month clothes out. That was a weird change usually my baby are so little. He is a beautiful healthy baby.
Tanner is a proud big brother. He is constantly asking to hold Derek. He does not want to go anywhere unless Derek is with him.
Time to go home. We left the hospital around two on Saturday. All the kids wanted to carry Derek to the car.
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family!! What an exciting addition! That is crazy that Derek is your biggest baby and I love how Tanner has been such a good big brother. Glad to hear that all is well and both mom and baby are healthy! How nice that you could leave the hospital the next day.
Congratulations Leslie!!! He is beautiful. And all of my babies have been between 8 and 9 lbs. We'll see if we can break 9 lbs. with this newest one in August!
Congrats! I'm so glad that he is here. I can't wait to meet him. Hope everything is going well! Love ya
What a cutie! It was fun to see some of you at Royal. You have such a sweet family. We hope you find your new normal and start feeling good again asap.
Very sweet. Congratulations again!
Congrats!
Post a Comment