Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 kid pictures

I just went and took pictures of the kids for this school year. What do you think?
Derek
#1

This one turned out awesome. I didn't need any help picking it.

Bryce
#1

#2

#3


Makenzie
#1

#2

#3

#4


Tanner
#1

#2

#3

6 comments:

Tyler said...

Leslee and Kent,
I love all the pictures but since you asked I will cast my vote as follows: Tanner #2 Kenzie #2 Bryce #3. It was so fun to see these children. I look forward to our next time together so we can bond. Love to you all. Sherri and family

The Odermott's said...

love them great job. Tanner #2 and #3 i love. Kenze i love i think it was 3 where she is sitting on the bridge. And Bryce #3 in the tree very cute.

Jason and Kristi Ann said...

I was there when you took the picture of Derek in Utah. So cute! My vote: Tanner #2, Kenzie #2, Bryce...can't remember. They were all cute!

Kyle and Kamany said...

Well you have to choose Bryce # 1 because it shows his Silly bands! I love that he has so many one. Kenzie #3 and Tanner # 2. It was great seeing you guys!!!

ray-ray says said...

Kent Jr. is awesome and what happened to when your baby girl was 2 feet tall and barely walking??

Shawna Scorup said...

what beautiful/handsome children.fun posing pictures.love them all