Soccer is back. A lot of early mornings and cold weather plus practices twice a week. Yippee!! It's neat to see Tanner improving each season. It is to bad that he doesn't want to play. I think he is quite good. He says he wants play basketball and baseball. I guess after three years of soccer it can get a little tiring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are some really good shots (especially with the kids moving so much!!). What kind of a camera do you guys have? Do you have a video camera too? Soccer season.. I definitely have some good memories of that. Too bad Tanner doesn't want to play but at least he has interest in other sports though.
Fun pictures. You are a busy mom. I limit Taylor to just Gymnastics, but I guess it does go year round so that is a little different. Very fun.
Post a Comment